We are currently looking for a bright graduate to join our team at the Consultant level.
Working on multiple recruitment assignments, you would be responsible for identifying, meeting and evaluating candidates; building relationships and guiding them through the hiring process. You would also have face-to-face exposure to our high-profile clients and remain an important point of contact with them throughout the search process.
Graduates have previously joined us from top universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Durham, Warwick and Edinburgh, and we are now looking to take on a further high-calibre individual with the following:
- Strong interest in working with people and building relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Warm, open and personable style
- Interest in business and learning about a wide range of industry sectors
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work across several assignments simultaneously
- Collaborative, team-based approach
We offer training, a team-based environment and opportunities for early responsibility and rapid progression to senior roles in the business. We are a firm with a strong advisory, not sales, culture. You would be working with smart, warm and motivated colleagues.
If you would like to know more, please email us here and we’ll set up a time to speak.